- Are you being asked to host video meetings but feel unsure about what you need to do?
- Have you already run some meetings, mediations or client sessions and found it hard to use the special features like breakout rooms, putting people in the waiting room or polls?
- Are you the sort of person who likes to be confident and professional before you do new things?
If you answered yes to any of these questions the Mediation Institute Video Meeting Facilitation course is for you.
Our goal is to help you to learn the technical and facilitation skills you need to take what you do face to face online. It’s not that difficult so don’t worry but it is not the same as just fronting up to your computer and doing it.
The course includes:
- fully customisable video meeting facilitation manual and guide
- guide to how to schedule and invite clients or staff to video meetings (using outlook and zoom integration)
- meeting facilitation skills assessed including screen sharing, putting clients on hold and more
- online learning including optional participation in video mediation role plays
- live training sessions including skills assessment
- Certificate of Competence: Video Meeting Facilitation
Who this course is for:
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners
- Family Group Conference Facilitators
- Any other professional who wants to provide safe, flexible and secure services for clients who can’t or shouldn’t come to your home or office.
When does the course start?
- The course is ongoing with the opportunity to schedule practice sessions when they suit you!
- Assessment Sessions can be booked in after that.