This course teaches you the skills you need to be competent in Video Meeting Facilitation including Video Mediation.
The course includes:
- fully customisable video meeting facilitation manual and guide
- guide to how to schedule and invite clients or staff to video meetings (using outlook and zoom integration)
- meeting facilitation skills assessed including screen sharing, putting clients on hold and more
- online learning including optional participation in video mediation role plays (with Mediation Institute NMAS or FDR students)
- 2 x 1 hour live training sessions including skills assessment
- Certificate of Competence: Video Meeting Facilitation
Who this course is for:
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners
- Family Group Conference Faciliators
- Any other professional who wants to provide safe, flexible and secure services for clients who can’t or shouldn’t come to your home or office.
When does the course start?
- 1st video training/assessment session is on the 14th May 2019 with group sessions fortnightly from then.
- Assessment Sessions can be booked in after that.