This course teaches you the skills you need to be competent in Video Meeting Facilitation including Video Mediation.
The course includes:
- fully customisable video meeting facilitation manual and guide
- guide to how to schedule and invite clients or staff to video meetings (using outlook and zoom integration)
- meeting facilitation skills assessed including screen sharing, putting clients on hold and more
- online learning including optional participation in video mediation role plays
- live training sessions including skills assessment
- Certificate of Competence: Video Meeting Facilitation
Who this course is for:
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners
- Family Group Conference Facilitators
- Any other professional who wants to provide safe, flexible and secure services for clients who can’t or shouldn’t come to your home or office.
When does the course start?
- The course is ongoing with the opportunity to schedule practice sessions when they suit you!
- Assessment Sessions can be booked in after that.