NMAS Accreditation with Mi.
Select this option if you want Mediation Institute to be your Recognised Mediator Accreditation Body (RMAB) and complaint handling service for your work as a NMAS Accredited Mediator.
You can select other member categories in addition to your NMAS Accreditation at no extra cost.
Practitioner Membership with Mi.
Select this option if you do not want to apply for NMAS Accreditation or your NMAS Accreditation is with another RMAB.
Practitioner Membership is for people who are a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP), Family Group Conference Facilitator or NMAS Accredited with another RMAB.
If a business is paying for multiple memberships apply for a corporate membership.
Select this option if you are NOT a dispute resolution professional. This is for people who are interested in appropriate dispute resolution but do not work in the area or require complaint handling services.
Member Benefits include
- Free, engaging and inclusive web based tutorials and discussions. Free for members. https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/events/
- Member discounts and special deals. https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/member-benefits/
- Members Course with information, resources and templates https://mi.study247.online/courses/9
- Members Only Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/mi.member/
- Free mentoring and support. Just give us a call!
NMAS Mediator Membership
If you are an experienced mediator but not NMAS accredited contact us to find out about how you can have your skills recognised as a NMAS Mediator.
We also offer Practitioner Membership for NMAS Accredited Mediators who have a different accreditation body.