Mediation Institute Blog
members log in for Member only content
Respect the process. I have found myself in meditations where participants have opted out during the mediation. While part of me wants resolution on everything, a fraction of an outcome is still an outcome. Respecting the client’s honesty is a precious thing.
Current training and membership categories
- 5 Steps to Reversing Child Alienation
- Parenting through Separation Video
- Co-Parenting Software
- Australian Femicide and Child Death Map
- Free Safety Planning Session
- Behaviour Change – How we can help
- The link between Narcissism and Incivility
- Who can witness a Family Law Affidavit?
- Holiday Arrangements for Professionals