This Mediation Institute NMAS Mediator Accreditation Course is offered fully online through eLearning.
Training is delivered through an elearing platform and live webinars with skills developed through live video mediation role plays.
The course covers the skills and knowledge you need to facilitate mediation and includes:
- all training
- assessment for NMAS Accreditation under the standards established by the Australian Mediators Standards Board
- a repeat assessment should you fail to pass your assessment
- the Mediation and Communication Skills – Faciliative Mediation Skills Manual
- support and mentoring throughout the program
- student membership of Mediation Institute Recognised Mediator Accreditation Body (Mi RMAB)
No pre-requisite qualifications apply. The course must be delivered in English and requires sufficient spoke and written english to enable you to fully participate in mediations as a role player and mediator. If you are unsure of your ability to complete this course please call our office for a discussion. Phone 1300 781 533.
To apply for NMAS Accreditation after this course you must meet good character requirements. If you have any professional disqualifications, criminal convictions or other issues in your past that may affect your status as a fit and proper person please call for a confidential discussion about how that may affect your ability to apply for NMAS Accreditation.