Fiona Kirkman is an experienced lawyer Mediator who has dedicated her services to helping people to resolve their family law disputes without having to go to court.
Working with her partner she is also the founder of legal tech services FamilyProperty and LawSwitch making use of technology to streamline legal and mediation services.
Send an email
Use the form below to email this member.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Masters of Applied Law, Family Law & Wills & Estates
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice
- Mental Health First Aid
- PeaceWise Conflict Coaching
- Nationally Accredited Mediator
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- Independent Children’s Lawyer Training
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Social Science, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology
Legal Founder of LawSwitch and FamilyProperty and Principal at Kirkman Family Law Pty Ltd.
I am passionate about utilising legal technology and dispute resolution processes to craft new ways law is practised. This will empower clients to obtain more amicable, efficient and cost effective resolutions without court.
This guide has a step by step instruction for logging in and then a video to tell you what to do once you get there.