NMAS Mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
More about Fiona Kirkman
Fiona Kirkman is an experienced lawyer Mediator who has dedicated her services to helping people to resolve their family law disputes without having to go to court.
Working with her partner she is also the founder of legal tech services FamilyProperty and LawSwitch making use of technology to streamline legal and mediation services.
Legal Founder of LawSwitch and FamilyProperty and Principal at Kirkman Family Law Pty Ltd.
I am passionate about utilising legal technology and dispute resolution processes to craft new ways law is practised. This will empower clients to obtain more amicable, efficient and cost effective resolutions without court.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Engadine, New South Wales
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Masters of Applied Law, Family Law & Wills & Estates
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice
- Mental Health First Aid
- PeaceWise Conflict Coaching
- Nationally Accredited Mediator
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- Independent Children’s Lawyer Training
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Social Science, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology
Socials and Web
Update on Mediation Institute membership on July 2021 and looking forward to August 2021
Mediation Institute Members get a 10% discount on the Building Your Professional Brand program. It is a self-paced online learning course developed by International Personal Branding expert, Mark Hodgson. It comprises 17 sections and takes around 6-8 hours to complete. It contains tutorial videos, multi-media and dynamic learning exercises designed to make the learning experience both engaging and effective.