This course teaches you the knowledge you need to work as a frontline dispute resolution facilitator in the workforce.
The course includes:
- an understanding of the Facilitated Discussion process and Workplace Mediation
- complaint and dispute resolution in the workplace
- compliance with workplace legislation, policies and procedures
- the nature of conflict and communication
- ethical practice, NMAS accreditation system and workplace dispute resolution
- the dispute resolution process
- effective interpersonal communication skills
Who this course is for:
- HR Managers
- Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- HSE Managers
- Other specialist managers in the workplace
- Team members who express an interest in dispute resolution
When does the course start?
- the course has ongoing enrolment and is self paced
- it should take approximately 20 hours to complete
Does the course result in NMAS Accreditation?
No. It contains the theory required for NMAS Accreditation but you will also need to do the Facilitated Discussion Upgrade – NMAS Skills Program