We’ve had a request for a webinar on dealing with difficult people in Mediation and think it will make a great topic for our webinar on the 4th April.
We’re still developing the webinar and are building it around the these questions but are guided by what you would find helpful such as what type of difficult behaviour would you like to discuss?
- What is a “difficult person”?
- Does labeling someone a “difficult person” help or hinder your role as a mediator?
- What behaviour do “difficult people” display?
- What tools, techniques and strategies can you use to manage difficult behaviour in your mediation room?
- Bonus question : How can you equip clients to deal with “difficult behaviour” once mediation is over?
All bookings are now managed through Eventbright www.edventbright.com.au