Monthly training update for October 2020.
Training Update: September 2020
Welcome and Congratulations
September has been another busy month as our new students continue to join us to turn time into knowledge and qualifications!
Welcome to all of our new students. See the July 2020 training update where we featured our amazing training team.
Congratulations to our most recently assessed as competent students.
- Abid Mujala from Melbourne in Victoria
- Judith Flowers from the Newcastle area in NSW
- Samantha Langran from the Newcastle area in NSW
- Matthew Karakoulakis from Melbourne in Victoria
- Lisa Farrugia from Melbourne in Victoria
- Anna Vlassopoulos from Melbourne in Victoria
- James Wall from Melbourne in Victoria
- Annalise Antoniou from Melbourne in Victoria
Reminder to those of you who have just finished that you need to apply for NMAS Accreditation within 6 months of the date on your certificate of assessment.
You now need an ABN to apply for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
This article explains more including how to apply for an ABN.
Congratulations to our other graduates
- Hanna McGovern from Townsville who has completed her Family Dispute Resolution statement of attainment for the core units from the CHC81115 – Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution Qualification.
- Natasha Walford from the Newcastle area in NSW who completed her Family Group Conference Facilitator Certificate Course.
Click below to get the membership application form.
What our students say
Are you looking for training?
Tailored Family Dispute Resolution Training for organisations
Mediation Institute provides the opportunity for Family Relationship Centre teams to participate in a tailored skills development course to upskill in property FDR.
Our course is for qualified FDR Practitioners and offers online learning with the option of skills development role plays using a spreadsheet and/or FamilyProperty specialist software.
Also available for individuals.