This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Training Update: November 2020
Final FGC Workshop for 2020
- Welcome and Congratulations
There are only a few more weeks before we close for the year. We have some exciting new courses under development for 2021.
Welcome to all of our new students. It has been a busy month for enrollments again this month as we draw close to the end of the year.
It was our third busiest month for enrollments in 2020 surpassed only by one additional student in July and August for our NMAS Course. There is still time to enrol before the end of 2020 and beat the fee increase even if you don’t commence studies till 2021. NMAS Course.
We have our last workshop series for 2020 starting on the 3rd December. You can still enrol if you are quick! The course is is fully online with 3 half day online workshops with our extremely knowledgeable trainer, Eve Clare.
- FGC Certificate Course.
- FGC Workshop Participation for FGC Practitioners for half price.
- Mi FGC Members pay a fraction of the cost at only $95 for any or all of the workshops.
Welcome to our newest FDR Students and our newest mentor Lee Lee.
End of year break
We will be taking a break from role plays between the 18th December and the 11th January so jump into the scheduler and book in some role plays before the end of the year.
Even if you don’t want to do your role plays as a mediator it is a great opportunity to support other students as a role player to help you make sense of your course theory. There is a link to the scheduler in your course menu.
There are a ton of assessments so graduates and others interested in volunteering to role play please get in touch with Cynthia.
Congratulations to our NMAS Training and Assessment Graduates over the past two months.
- Kate Yeoman from Atherton in Queensland
- Tania Thompson from Coffs Harbour in NSW
- Jessica Kastoun from Sydney in NSW
- Roberta Allen from Wollongong in NSW
- Chrystal Dillon from Brisban in QLD
- Susan Marsenic from Tweed Heads area in NSW
- Roberta Allen from Wollongong in NSW
- Annabelle Caska from Perth in WA
- Daniel Moren from Melbourne in Victoria
- Andrew Wilson from Sydney in NSW
- Paul Korchok from Melbourne in Victoria
- Kamille Dietrich from Sydney in NSW
- Amelia Swan from Melbourne in Victoria
Reminder to those of you who have just finished that you need to apply for NMAS Accreditation within 6 months of the date on your certificate of assessment.
You now need an ABN to apply for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
This article explains more including how to apply for an ABN.
Congratulations to our other graduates in the past two months
- Brian Williams from Ferntree Gully in Victoria has completed his Grad Dip including his 50 hour Internship through Interact Support.
- Brooke Macey with BIRIPI in NSW
- Peta Newsome from Famconnect on the NSW and Victorian boarder
- Kathryn Condon from Famconnect
- Keira Rayner from Famconnect
- Lisa Joye from Talk it Through Mediation in Wyong
Click below to get the membership application form.
What our students say
Opportunity would be to refresh the role play scenarios but I believe that is happening. Also to update the videos of the role plays, I found these to be very helpful, maybe make them shorter Also I would have liked training on the pre mediation - and I believe that is also coming soon !!! Thanks again, you are all so dedicated and passionate and that made the whole experience enjoyable
Are you looking for training?
If you want to learn this powerful technique for empowering families to make decisions and develop plans to support their vulnerable family members register for the course today! Last chance for 2020 on the current fee structure.
Enrollments now can complete the workshop in 2021.