This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Training Update: December 2020
Final FGC Workshop for 2020
Message from Joanne,
Well. That’s over! While we know that 2021 will have it’s challenges (hopefully not the Zombies predicted by Nostradamus) we hope that we can all get busy helping clients to stabilize and rebuild in the coming year.
Welcome to all of our new students who joined us before the end of the year and the fee increase in our NMAS Course. We are not reviewing our pricing on our Grad. Dip. course till at least March 2021.
We are using the “holidays” to work on some exciting new courses to further support our people in developing your interpersonal peace facilitation skills!
I had hoped to travel to NSW to see my father but the planned trip to Gulargambone isn’t happening as the Victorian state boarder draw bridge is being raised and I wouldn’t be able to get home again. Perhaps Easter.
I hope you have the opportunity to see those you love over the holidays but if you didn’t remember love doesn’t really depend on proximity.
All the best and see you in a week or two.
December was another busy month despite the holidays. Those that have just started with us don’t worry. The activity levels will go back through the roof again in a week. If we have already issued an invoice we will honor the 2020 pricing but the fee has now increased for new students. The role plays in 2020 were more than double those of 2019. NMAS Course.
We will have our next course in the first quarter of 2021 facilitated by our partnered trainer Eve Clare. If becoming a Family Group Conference Facilitator is on the agenda for 2021 you can find out more here. FGC Certificate Course.
Welcome to our newest FDR Students. We have so many students we have increased the tutorials from fortnightly to weekly. We know that the time won’t work for everyone but if you can try to plan your availability to attend as many of the sessions as you can. The day is Wednesday and the time will depend on where you live.
End of year break end!
We will be back on the 11th January so jump into the scheduler and book in some role plays.
Remember that participating as a role player is VERY valuable as is observing while using the assessment tool to focus your attention.
Congratulations to our NMAS Training and Assessment Graduates over the past two months.
- Kate Yeoman from Atherton in Queensland
- Tania Thompson from Coffs Harbour in NSW
- Jessica Kastoun from Sydney in NSW
- Roberta Allen from Wollongong in NSW
- Chrystal Dillon from Brisbane in QLD
- Susan Marsenic from Tweed Heads area in NSW
- Roberta Allen from Wollongong in NSW
- Annabelle Caska from Perth in WA
- Daniel Moren from Melbourne in Victoria
- Andrew Wilson from Sydney in NSW
- Paul Korchok from Melbourne in Victoria
- Kamille Dietrich from Sydney in NSW
- Amelia Swan from Melbourne in Victoria
Reminder to those of you who have just finished that you need to apply for NMAS Accreditation within 6 months of the date on your certificate of assessment.
You now need an ABN to apply for Professional Indemnity Insurance with many insurers.
Congratulations to our other graduates in the past two months
- Brian Williams from Ferntree Gully in Victoria has completed his Grad Dip including his 50 hour Internship through Interact Support.
- Brooke Macey with BIRIPI in NSW
- Peta Newsome from Famconnect on the NSW and Victorian boarder
- Kathryn Condon from Famconnect
- Keira Rayner from Famconnect
- Lisa Joye from Talk it Through Mediation in Wyong
Click below to get the membership application form.
What our students say
Opportunity would be to refresh the role play scenarios but I believe that is happening. Also to update the videos of the role plays, I found these to be very helpful, maybe make them shorter Also I would have liked training on the pre mediation - and I believe that is also coming soon !!! Thanks again, you are all so dedicated and passionate and that made the whole experience enjoyable