Training Update: August 2020
Welcome and Congratulations
August has been another really busy month as people turn time into knowledge and qualifications! Welcome to all of our new students.
Enrollments in our NMAS Course have remained high and August saw a large increase in people enrolling in our training to become Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners. The training is delivered in partnership with RTO Inspiritive 21178.
I have been very impressed by the diversity of backgrounds and skills that you all bring into the courses and share with others.
Want to find out more about our training team?
Congratulations to our most recently assessed as competent students.
- Feeby Fong from Townsville, Queensland
- Samantha Wilmore from West End, Queensland
- Amelia Koh-Butler from Parramatta, NSW
- Barbara Laug from Healesville, Victoria
- Karishma Chandiramani from Mile End, South Australia
- Daniel Diesendorf from Reservoir, Victoria
- Rosemary Norgate from North Sydney, NSW
- Courtney Lambert from Burnside in QLD
- Glen Colliver from
- Barbara Jenner from Mickle
Reminder to those of you who have just finished that you need to apply for NMAS Accreditation within 6 months of the date on your certificate of assessment.
You now need an ABN to apply for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
This article explains more including how to apply for an ABN.