This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
NMAS Mediator and Solicitor
Rebecca Casey is a NMAS Accredited mediator who is located in Canberra, ACT.
More about Rebecca
Rebecca is a lawyer, a coach and a nationally accredited mediator with a background in psychology.
Rebecca is a Director at Canberra Mediation & Law in Canberra. She is passionate about empowering people to resolve legal disputes and conflict through mediation.
Rebecca provides professional mediation services including workplace mediation and family dispute resolution and coaching and legal services.
Rebecca is based in South Canberra and provides online mediation services.
Got a question? Contact Rebecca.
Contact and Location
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Service Delivery Areas:
Canberra and regions plus online video mediation.
- NMAS Mediator
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (2013) College of Law, Brisbane
- Masters Degree in Juris Doctor (LLB equivalent) – First Class Honours (2012) University of Canberra, ACT
- Bachelor of Arts (Applied Psychology & Management) (2004) University of Canberra, ACT
- Certificate IV – Government Investigations (2017)
- Certificate IV – Coaching (2018)