Rachel Clark is a NMAS Mediator located in Melbourne, Victoria.
More about Rachel Clark
Rachel Clark is an NMAS Mediator. She is a member of the Mediation Institute and a Registered VIT Teacher with experience and qualifications in working with young people who are experiencing challenges in family, school and/or work contexts, community members from diverse cultural backgrounds, and small not for profits who require support to develop their organisational governance.
Rachel Clark provides professional mediation services between two or more parties in the areas of interpersonal family dynamics, community/neighbour conflicts and organisational or team challenges. Rachel is an experienced group facilitator and uses these practices within the context of formal mediation. Rachel provides mediation services, alongside training and mentoring services, through her organisation, Lumin Leaders. Rachel is based in the inner South-East of Melbourne but has community knowledge across the metropolitan area. She provides online mediation services.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Service Delivery Areas:
Melbourne and Online
- Accredited Mediator NMAS (Mediation Institute)
- Registered Teacher ( Victorian Institute of Teaching)
- Masters of Teaching (La Trobe University)
- Aboriginal Cultural Education ( TafeNSW)
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL [High Distinction] (Holmesglen TAFE)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (Cambridge University)
- Cerificate IV in Training and Assessment (Employ-Ease, Vic, Australia)
- BA Honours Degree in Politics and Society (Exeter University, UK)
Socials and Web
Mi Recent Blog Posts
Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme Draft Terms of Reference
Invites industry feedback on the proposed Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme Terms, which allows parties to amicably resolve disputes without litigation.
Monthly training update from Mediation Institute. Recap of this month and looking forward to next month.