Update on Mediation Institute membership on July 2021 and looking forward to August 2021
Paul Kenna Law
NMAS Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Family Group Conference Facilitator, New Ways Coach, Family Lawyer, Family Law Arbitrator.
More about Paul Kenna Law
In addition to his work as a Family Lawyer and Family Law Arbitrator Paul is the legal supervisor for Interact Support Incorporated and Mediation Institute.
He is dedicated to ensuring access to justice for people experiencing hardship and who would otherwise find it difficult to access fair and equitable services to assist them to resolve disputes without excessive time delays and expenses.
Got a question? Contact Paul.
Contact and Location
Cranbourne East in South East Melbourne
Service Delivery Areas:
Cranbourne East in South East Melbourne or remotely via video meeting.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Family Law Arbitrator pursuant to Regulation 67B of the Family Law Regulations 1984.
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Grad. Dip. FDR)
- NMAS Mediator
- Accredited New Ways for Family Coach
- Certified Business and Executive Coach
- Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma Business Administration
- Bachelor Economics
- Bachelor Laws, Accounting and Business Management
- Cert. IV in Training and Education (TAE)
- Certified Family Group Conference Facilitator
- Certified Collaborative Practice Coach
- NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer