Paul Kenna Law
NMAS Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Family Lawyer, Family Group Conference Facilitator, Trainer and Coach.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Grad. Dip. FDR)
- NMAS Mediator
- Accredited New Ways for Family Coach
- Certified Business and Executive Coach
- Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma Business Administration
- Bachelor Economics
- Bachelor Laws, Accounting and Business Management
- Cert. IV in Training and Education (TAE)
- Certified Family Group Conference Facilitator
- Certified Collaborative Practice Coach
- NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer
Got a question? Contact Paul.
Sessional Trainer with PHD or Research Skills Wanted Mediation Institute has been asked by a potential student to provide the unit BSBRES801 Initiate and lead