Maree Davenport is a NMAS Mediator located in Melbourne, Victoria.
More about Maree Davenport
I am a Nationally Accredited Multi-disciplinary and Online Mediator (NMAS Reg 01-7346), a graduate and member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and Governance Institute of Australia (GIA) and have earned an excellent reputation over 30 + years with specialist professional and government experience. I hold tertiary qualifications in Property, Risk, Business, Governance, Communications, Gender Equity, and Leadership.
I take seriously the responsibility to act honestly, fairly, diligently, and in accordance with the law, along with having proper regard for the interests of all stakeholders. I demonstrate impartiality and fairness in all I do.
I have extensive business experience and understand the needs of small, SME, family and franchise enterprises. I specialise in Consumer Affairs, Owners Corporations/Strata, building and property disputes, NFP and corporate organisational Governance & Board leadership, Risk Management, including enterprise and reputational risk, regulatory compliance, Community and Social Housing, Health and Gender Equality policy workplace audit and implementation.
As a former Member of Parliament in Victoria (1996-2002), I served as Parliamentary Secretary for Health, Housing Community Services and Aged Care, and as Chair and Deputy Chair of the Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Joint All-Party Committee.
I was appointed as Chair of the Building Advisory Council (Victorian Minister for Planning 2013-19), and as a Member of the Building Appeals Board (Victorian Building Authority).
My company provides services to businesses, government, for purpose and not-for-profit enterprises.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
- Master of Leadership, Gender Equality, Deakin University 2021-22 (current)
- Graduate Certificate of Leadership, Deakin University 2021
- Certificate of Governance and Risk, Governance Institute of Australia 2021
- Mediation and NMAS Accreditation Course, Australian Disputes Centre (NMAS Reg 01-7346)
- Australian Institiute of Company Director’s Course (AICD) 2015
- Faculty Certificate, Communications, Monash University 2007
- Bachelor or Property and Real Estate, RMIT 1988