Linda Ryle is a NMS Mediator located in Maleny, Queensland.
More about Linda Ryle
Linda is the Executive and Managing Director of CALM.
CALM – Cultural Advocacy & Legal Mediation, an Intersectional Cultural Change Agency, 100% Established, Directed and Driven by First Nations Women. The CALM Consulting Team expertly manages your Professional needs, from Executive Coaching, Cultural Intelligence Training and Cultural Values Alignment, Audits and Strategy Development.
Linda is the Author of Cherbourg Legal Rights and Responsibilities Radio Program, and the Researcher and Author of CQ – Cultural Intelligence Training and Practice.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Service Delivery Areas:
Brisbane, Sunshine & Fraser Coasts, Hinterland and South Burnett, Queensland
- September 2020 – Oral History Recording – Trainer
- September 2020 – Hogan 360 Accreditation
- June 2020 – NSW Public Service Commission – Leadership Academy Executive Coach for Senior First Nations Public Servants (NSW)
- August 2017 – Nationally Accredited Mediator
- August 2017 – Conflict Alignment – Specializing in First Nations Decision Making, Resolution & Cultural Values
- June 2016 – Melbourne Business School – Business Masterclass Program ( Incorporates financial reporting and accountability)
- 2002-2013 – Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Bachelor of Laws LLB Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- 2012 – Department of Health (Qld) – National indigenous Risk Impact Screening and Intervention (IRIS Accrediatation)
- 2010 – Indigenous Psychological Services – Aboriginal Mental Health Assessment Accreditation
- 1999 – 2005 – Tropical North Queensland Institute of TAFE – Diploma of Justice, Cert IV National Indigenous Legal Studies and Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment (2005)
Socials and Web
Monthly training update on October 2021 and looking forward to November 2021.