Monthly training update from Mediation Institute. Recap of this month and looking forward to next month.
NMAS Mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Leonie Bailey is a NMAS Mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner located in Mt Eliza, VIC.
More about Leonie Bailey
appointment times to accommodate their commitments.
When she is not assisting clients, Leonie loves spending time with her amazing kids and grandchildren, and pursues her hobby, photography. Sunday mornings drinking chai latte (she says it must be ‘wet leaf’ and not ‘powdered’) with friends is a time she gets to relax and just enjoy being herself.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Mt Eliza, Victoria
Service Delivery Areas:
Melbourne, Victoria and online video mediation.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma Family Dispute Resolution – Accredited and registered with the Attorney Generals Department R1006236
- Accredited Mediator – National Mediator Accreditation Scheme
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate in Collaborative Family Law
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Member Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia
- Member Mediation Institute
- Member Victorian Family Law Pathways Network
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Board member Karratha Women’s Place
- CEO East Pilbara Independence Support (retired)
- Independent Director Ngarlawangga Corporation (retired)
- Lotteries House Karratha (retired)
Socials and Web
Update on Mediation Institute membership for this month and looking forward to next month.