NMAS Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Family Group Conference Facilitator, Trainer and Coach.
Preventing Family Violence
I do the work I do because I am on a mission to prevent family violence and workplace abuse.
I help people to resolve issues to avoid them escalating into disputes and conflict. Or work with people in conflict to help them to de-escalate rather than take the next step of being violent and abusive.
My services include dispute resolution, training and coaching across a range of areas drawing from my lifetime of experience in interpersonal skills, process improvement and mentoring.
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Grad. Dip. FDR)
- NMAS Mediator
- Accredited New Ways for Family Coach
- Certified Life, Business and Executive Coach
- Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- Cert. IV in Training and Education (TAE)
- Certified Family Group Conference Facilitator
- Certified Collaborative Practice Coach
- NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer
Got a question? Contact Joanne
Contact and Location
Cranbourne East, Melbourne
Service Delivery Areas:
Mediation Services – National
Family Dispute Resolution Services – Victoria via Video Mediation including internationally when one parent is based interstate or overseas
Coaching Services available internationally