This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Family Dispute Resolution and Child Inclusive Practitioner.
Mediation Institute Trainer
Joanne Croxton is a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner located on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland.
More about Joanne Croxton
Joanne is a Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department and a specialist trainer with Mediation Institute.
She is a Child Consultant and professional supervisor to Child Inclusive Practitioners, FDRP’s, Family Court Report Writers and Specialist Trauma Counsellors.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Bokarina QLD 4575
Service Delivery Areas:
Sunshine Coast Queensland or via video meeting.
- Grad Dip Family Dispute Resolution – Mediation Institute
- Grad Cert Childhood Developmental Trauma – Aust Childhood Foundation
- Bachelor of Social Science (Counselling) – University of Sunshine Coast
- Certified Clinical Neuropsychotherapy Practitioner – Mediros
- Diploma of Professional Counseling (Grief & Loss, Effective Parenting, Relationships) – AIPC
- Advanced Diploma Business (Accounting) – TAFE SA
- Child Consultancy – Foundation, Advanced and Graduate Trainings – Children Beyond Dispute Dr Jennifer McIntosh
- Grief & Loss Seasons Course Facilitator (Groups for Adults and children) – Good Grief
- Professional Supervision – Amovita Training
- Psychological First Aid / Suicide – Lifeline
- Working with Step- Families Group Facilitator – Step-Families Australia
- New Ways for Families Coach – Interact Support / High Conflict Institute