Family Dispute Resolution and Child Inclusive Practitioner.
Mediation Institute Trainer
Joanne Croxton is a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner located on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland.
More about Joanne Croxton
Joanne is a Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department and a specialist trainer with Mediation Institute.
She is a Child Consultant and professional supervisor to Child Inclusive Practitioners, FDRP’s, Family Court Report Writers and Specialist Trauma Counsellors.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Bokarina QLD 4575
Service Delivery Areas:
Sunshine Coast Queensland or via video meeting.
- Grad Dip Family Dispute Resolution – Mediation Institute
- Grad Cert Childhood Developmental Trauma – Aust Childhood Foundation
- Bachelor of Social Science (Counselling) – University of Sunshine Coast
- Certified Clinical Neuropsychotherapy Practitioner – Mediros
- Diploma of Professional Counseling (Grief & Loss, Effective Parenting, Relationships) – AIPC
- Advanced Diploma Business (Accounting) – TAFE SA
- Child Consultancy – Foundation, Advanced and Graduate Trainings – Children Beyond Dispute Dr Jennifer McIntosh
- Grief & Loss Seasons Course Facilitator (Groups for Adults and children) – Good Grief
- Professional Supervision – Amovita Training
- Psychological First Aid / Suicide – Lifeline
- Working with Step- Families Group Facilitator – Step-Families Australia
- New Ways for Families Coach – Interact Support / High Conflict Institute