Monthly training update for July 2020.
NMAS Mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Jo-Anne is a NMAS Accredited mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner who is located in Perth, Western Australia.
More about Jo-Anne
Jo-Anne McNamara is a dispute resolution professional with a background in personal development, counselling and training.
She provides her services as a relationship strategist as well as mediator helping people to move forward post separation and divorce.
Got a question? Contact Jo-Anne
Contact and Location
Gosnells, Perth and Kwinana, Western Australia
Service Delivery Areas:
Perth and regions plus online video mediation.
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Grad. Dip. FDR)
- NMAS Mediator
- Diploma of Counselling (current studies)
- Diploma of Training and Assessment Systems (2000)
- Diploma of Frontline Management
- Diploma of Teaching
- Bachelors Degree Industrial Relations and Political Science
- Advocacy Training ( current studies through ADTP Department of Veterans Affairs)
- ASIST Trained ( Advanced Suicide Intervention Skills Trained)
- Certificate in Complex Combat Stress Recovery for Veterans