This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Jessica is a NMAS Mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner located in Sydney, New South Wales.
More about Jessica
Jessica is a lawyer and mediator with a diverse background experience in Australia and Internationally.
She has worked in the spectrum of dispute resolution roles from that of a Concilliator and Investigator to that of a Mediator, Family dispute Resolution Practitioner and on a United Nations peacebuilding and human rights project and is a fellow of the United Nations Alliance of Civilization.
Jessica has the ability to communicate and work with clients in Arabic as well as English.
Would you like to communicate with Jessica?
Got a question?
Contact and Location
0406 932 660
Sydney, New South Wales
Service Delivery Areas:
Sydney region and wider areas via video mediation
Languages Other Than English:
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (FDRP)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Graduate Diploma of Family dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of International Studies with Honors
- International Law Exchange Program (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Jessica Kastoun et al, ‘The role of women in peacemaking and conflict prevention’ (2019) United Nations Alliance of Civilizations at pg 15, available at: https://fellowship.unaoc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019_MENA_Final_Reports.pdf
- Jessica Kastoun, ‘Crime, Policy and Governance: Response to the Australian Government’s Treatment of Refugees and Asylum-seekers’ (2014) 6(2) Amsterdam Law Forum http://amsterdamlawforum.org/article/view/340