This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Jessica is a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner who is located in Sydney, NSW
More about Jessica
Jessica is a highly qualified, experienced and agile legal professional, policy consultant and dispute resolution professional.
Jessica has the ability to communicate and work with clients in Arabic as well as English.
Would you like to communicate with Jessica?
Got a question?
Contact and Location
0406 932 660
Kirribilli, Sydney NSW
Service Delivery Areas:
Sydney region and wider areas via video mediation
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice 2017
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution 2016
- Bachelor of Laws with the degree of Bachelor of International Studies with honors 2013
- Jessica Kastoun et al, ‘The role of women in peacemaking and conflict prevention’ (2019) United Nations Alliance of Civilizations at pg 15, available at: https://fellowship.unaoc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019_MENA_Final_Reports.pdf
- Jessica Kastoun, ‘Crime, Policy and Governance: Response to the Australian Government’s Treatment of Refugees and Asylum-seekers’ (2014) 6(2) Amsterdam Law Forum http://amsterdamlawforum.org/article/view/340
Availability to provide FDR services.
Mikadie is accepting clients for family, commercial and other forms of mediation.
If you would like to propose Mikadie as your mediator for a matter please contact her directly.