Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Fiona Mather is a Clinical Psychologist with accreditation and skills in a range of Clinical and Consulting services including:
- Family Dispute Resolution,
- Professional Clinical Supervision, and
- the delivery of Mental Health First Aid training packages.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Service Delivery Areas:
North Sydney area or via remote methods
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Masters of Psychology (Clinical)
- Mental Health First Aid Trainer
Fiona runs a professional practice in North Sydney NSW providing dispute resolution and pscychology services to clients with family law and other stressors in their lives.
Socials and Web
Recent Mi Posts
Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme Draft Terms of Reference
Invites industry feedback on the proposed Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme Terms, which allows parties to amicably resolve disputes without litigation.
Monthly training update from Mediation Institute. Recap of this month and looking forward to next month.