Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Fiona Mather is a Clinical Psychologist with accreditation and skills in a range of Clinical and Consulting services including:
- Family Dispute Resolution,
- Professional Clinical Supervision, and
- the delivery of Mental Health First Aid training packages.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Service Delivery Areas:
North Sydney area or via remote methods
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Masters of Psychology (Clinical)
- Mental Health First Aid Trainer
Fiona runs a professional practice in North Sydney NSW providing dispute resolution and pscychology services to clients with family law and other stressors in their lives.
Socials and Web
Recent Mi Posts
This resource How to speak with separating parents about their children’s wellbeing was produced by Emerging Minds to assist professionals without specialist family law training to help them to understand how they can improve protection for children.