Erica Edmands is a NMAS Mediator located in inner Melbourne, Victoria.
More about Erica Edmands
Erica Edmands provides professional workplace mediation and investigation services to clients across the public, private, NFP and government sectors. With over 25 year’s experience in employment law specialising in respectful workplace behaviours, Erica also provides a variety of customised training services. An experienced Non-Executive Director and Board member, she regularly works with Boards and CEOs. Erica is based in inner Melbourne and provides online or face to face mediation services.
Got a question?
Use the form below to send an email to this member.
Contact and Location
Inner Melbourne, Victoria
Service Delivery Areas:
Melbourne and provides online or face to face mediation services
- NMAS Mediator
- Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Arts (Uni Melb) – hold a current practicing certificate
- MHFS (Mental Health First Aid)
- GAID ( Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors)
- Certified HBDI and Genos El Facilitator
- Chair, Kidsafe Victoria, Deputy Chair Child Injury Prevention Network Australia
- Board Member Women’s Housing Ltd