Membership Update – September 2020
Welcome to our new and renewing members over the past two months. Click on the blue underlined names to visit their profile.
Danny Burton – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Paul Pattison – FDR Practitioner – Victoria | Manraj Khosa -NMAS Mediator – Western Australia |
Dr Taf Mugadza – FGC Facilitator – NSW| Alice Bills – NMAS Mediator – South Australia| Belinda Serano – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Diane Thakur – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Josephine Piccolo – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Samantha Wilmore – NMAS Mediator – Queensland | Hayley Kite – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Karishma Chardiramani – NMAS Mediator – South Australia | Denise Bowen – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – WA | Eddie Senatore – NMAS Mediator – ACT | Glen Colliver – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Barbara Laug – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Olivia Tarrant-Hunt – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Carol Lawrence – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Lisa Joye – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Cheryl Bromfield – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Karl Nystrom – NMAS Mediator – ACT
Professional Development Information
- Facilitated Discussion in the Workplace – 1st October, 8th October , 15th October, 22nd October https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/facilitated-discussion-in-the-workplace-september-october-2020-series/2020-09-24/
- Techy Tuesday for Mediators – 6th October, 13th October, 20th October,27th October
- Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial – 7th October https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/family-dispute-resolution-tutorial-2020-07-29/all/
- Mi Monday Mediation Mentoring -12th October, 19th October, 26th October – https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/mi-monday-mediation-mentoring/all/
- FamilyProperty Mock Mediation Series – 13th October – Tutorial, 27th October https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/fdr-property-mediation-using-familyproperty-webinar-series/all/
- Practice Development and Marketing Mastermind – 20th September https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/practice-development-and-marketing/2020-10-20/
- 23rd Sep – FDR Peer Supervision – https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/family-dispute-resolution-tutorial-2020-07-29/2020-09-23/
Free series for Mediation Institute Members, Interact Online Team Members and FamilyProperty Subscribers.
- 13th October – tutorial on facilitating pre-mediation using FamilyProperty.
- 27th October – Practical Co-Mediation Moch pre-mediation sessions using FamilyProperty.
- 3rd and 4th sessions in November on facilitating property FDR using FamilyProperty.
Property FDR Role Players Needed
Mediation Institute is running an in-house training program for a Family Relationship Center with two role play days where we will need role players.
Thursday 29th October – 8.30 am to 11 am QLD Time and 12.30 – 3 pm QLD Time – we need role players for property FDR pre-mediation. We’ll be running two online video mediation sessions.
Thursday 5th November – 8.30 am to 11 am QLD Time and 12.30 – 3 pm QLD Time – we need role players for property FDR mediation. We’ll be running two online video mediation sessions.
If you have access to the Family Dispute Resolution Role Plays Scheduler put down your name and if not email email@example.com via our contacts page.
We edit and upload on the Mi YouTube Chanel the Techy Tuesday tips and hints for technology related skills development.
Online Peer group Supervision
Free monthly FDR Supervision for Mediation Institute Members and FDR students. Come along and talk about cases and scenarios.