The purpose of this course is to give leaders in workplaces affected by the legislation a working knowledge of your responsibilities to ensure that you both can comply with them and ensure that those who report to you can comply with them.
The course is made up of several modules
- Introduction to Whistleblowing
- Whistleblowing Legislation
- Complying with Whistleblowing Legislation
- What type of complaints attracts whistleblower protections?
- Eligible recipients of complaints
- Whistleblower Policy
The course includes a template to create a Whistleblowing Policy (this is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice about your specific organisational obligations).