Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an Assessment only program for people who are working in the industry and are currently competent in their role.
- Competence is determined by review of your formal, informal and on the job training and experience.
- You will need the support of your current or recent employer to demonstrate that you have been working at an acceptable level.
- Depending on the evidence you can provide your application may be determined by review of the documentation your provide, a professional conversation with the assessor and/or demonstration of knowledge and skills.
The fee for this 3 unit statement of attainment by recognition of prior learning is $385 including GST
Full training and assessment for the three units from CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services is $1,050
Units of Competence
- CHCFAM004 – Facilitate changeovers
- CHCFAM005 – Facilitate and monitor contact
- CHCFAM006 – Assist families to self-manage contact
Find out more about the content of these units – Information Page