This product is for a Renewal Mi RMAB Membership.
This membership class is for full members who are NMAS Accredited with a different RMAB and for FDR Practitioners who are not NMAS Accredited Mediators.
Eligibility criteria apply
You must be a NMAS Accredited Mediator (with any RMAB) or an Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner to be a full member of Mediation Institute.
We do not accept membership applications from unaccredited mediators as there is no way to determine if an unaccredited mediator has any training, meets ethical standards or has insurance.
You will have to:
- Provide information about your Professional Indemnity Insurance or statutory immunity
- Provide information about your FDR and/or NMAS Accreditation.
Download the Application Form – Mi-RMAB-Application-NON-NMAS Renewal
- Membership includes access to our external complaints service that can address complaints made against you in the role of NMAS Mediator or FDR Practitioner.
- Free and member rates Professional Development opportunities.
- Access to Mi Campus professional development community for Dispute resolution practitioners and students.
- Listing on the Mi RMAB directory of Mediators