The Property FDR Support Package program includes self-paced eLearning in property mediation and webinar as well as a comprehensive support package for 12 months.
Who is the package for?
This support package is for accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners who want additional support in Property Family Dispute Resolution.
If you are not yet an accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner please see our CHC81115 – Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution course.
The package includes:
- Comprehensive self-paced eLearning materials to the same standard as the property mediation training from our CHC81115 – Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution.
- 12 months Practitioner Membership of Mediation Institute (usually $110)
- The opportunity to participate in webinars on Property FDR, Online Peer Group Supervision, our Practice Development Mastermind Group and other professional development activities
- The opportunity to participate in Property FDR Online Role Plays as a Role Player
- Updates as changes to the Family Law System occur due to the Family Law Review
- Tutorials and Q & A sessions on Property FDR with an experienced Family Lawyer FDR Practitioner
If you want to be assessed for competence and receive a Property FDR Certificate please view our Certificate in Property FDR Certificate Course
- Online learning for the theory
- Webinar meetings for live activities
The program is for 12 months including the self-paced online learning, updates, webinars and the opportunity to participate in role plays as a role player.
This program is now open for enrolment
Current Mediation Institute practitioner members receive a $150 discount of the program bringing the fee down to $650