This member class is for FDR Practitioners who are not NMAS Accredited Mediators.
To be eligible for this membership you must provide your Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner “R” Number to Mediation Institute.
This membership class DOES NOT INCLUDE NMAS Accreditation as a NMAS Mediator.
- Membership includes access to our external complaints service that can address complaints made against you in the role of FDR Practitioner (you are not required to use our complaint handling service if you are covered by your employer or another association)
- Free and member rates Professional Development opportunities.
- Access to Mi Campus professional development community for Dispute resolution practitioners and students.
- Listing on the Mi RMAB directory of Mediators in the FDR category (if you would like)
- Free access to webinars, special working groups and networking with other dispute resolution professionals.