A Mentoring Session is an opportunity for a private individual one-hour mentoring session with one of our training team.
The session can be focused on whatever aspect of the dispute resolution work you want to focus on.
- Students wanting a coaching session before a role-play (our NMAS Accreditation course comes with two coupons for private coaching sessions)
- Students wanting more support before your assessment
- Students who have failed their assessment and want an individual coaching session.
- Mediators wanting some additional support prior to a mediation session in the real world.
- Mediators wanting to debrief
- Any other situations where you want some one on one time with a professional mentor
The session is held by Video Meeting and provides the opportunity to discuss, focus and build your confidence.
A one-hour video meeting mentoring session with a professional mentor.
What type of Mediation
This might be for you if:
- you are an NMAS Mediator or training to be one
- you are an FDR Practitioner or training to be one
- you are a Family Group Conference Facilitator
- you want help with your Transformative Relationship Mediation practice after certification
- you are a New Ways for Families Coach and want some additional support
- any aspect related to professional practice as a dispute resolution professional
Is this a role play?
No this is a mentoring session. If you would like a mentoring practice role play we can help with that as well. Find out more.
If you want to become an NMAS Mediator check out our NMAS Training and Assessment Course.