A Mentoring Session is an opportunity for a private individual one-hour mentoring session with one of our training team.
The session can be focused on whatever aspect of the dispute resolution work you want to focus on.
- Students wanting a coaching session before a role-play (our NMAS Accreditation course comes with two complimentary individual mentoring sessions)
- Mediators who want some additional support prior to a mediation session in the real world.
- Mediators wanting to debrief following a challenging or unsatisfying case
- Any other situations where you want some ad hoc one-on-one time with a professional mentor
- Mediators wanting coaching on video mediation
- Mediators wanting coaching or supervision on any aspect of mediation such as Child Inclusive Practice (Jo Croxton), Family Group Conferencing (Eve Clare)
The session is held by Video Meeting and provides the opportunity to discuss, focus and build your confidence.
A one-hour video meeting mentoring session with a professional mentor.
What type of Mediation
This might be for you if:
- you are an NMAS Mediator or training to be one
- you are an FDR Practitioner or training to be one
- you are a Family Group Conference Facilitator
- you want help with your Transformative Relationship Mediation practice after certification
- you are a New Ways for Families Coach and want some additional support
- any aspect related to professional practice as a dispute resolution professional
- business development support or advice
Is this a role play?
No this is a mentoring session. If you would like a mentoring practice role play we can help with that as well. Find out more.
If you want to become an NMAS Mediator check out our NMAS Training and Assessment Course.