Mediation Institute has designed our programs with maximum flexibility and control over your studies as one of our goals.
We allow our students to start their studies when they are ready not at an arbitrary date set by us. That means that there are always students moving through the course at their own pace ensuring a ready supply of people who want to be role players as well as those who want people to be role players for them as they practice their mediation skills.
Personalised orientation sessions
We run scheduled and personalised orientation sessions for new students to get you off to a good start.
In this one-on-one session we teach you how to:
- use the video mediation software used by Mediation Institute
- share your screen with your viewers so that you are guided through navigating in the learning management system on your own computer
- orient you to how to navigate through the course
- answer any questions you have about what to do and how to do it
- introduce you to the Role Play Scheduler a tool we make available to help student self-organise practice sessions