Mediation Institute Membership Update: September 2021
Our goal and mission at Mediation Institute is to support you to provide your dispute resolution services in your communities. Our approach to professional development is designed to support you in practical ways.
Remember that the Mi Members and Students course area has all sorts of resources available for you for free. Mi Members & Students (study247.online)
Welcome to our new and renewing members.
Click on the member’s name to visit their profile.
Lesley Day – Associate – VIC | Evgeny Vasilyev – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Junichi Horie – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Georgina Cook – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Cate ‘Cathryn’ McMahon – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Vanessa Barnes – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Gemma McGrath – NMAS Mediator – WA | Terry Kwok Cheong Leung – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Erin Rowlatt – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Jo-Anne McNamara – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – WA| Louise Syme – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – QLD | Terence Sai Hong Lee – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Cheryl Jackson – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Kayla Curtis – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Jason Tozer – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Leila Aria – FDR Practitioner – QLD | Sandra Kettlewell – FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – NSW | Christopher Erskine – NAS Mediator – ACT || Suyheang Kry – NMAS Mediator – Cambodia | Sarah Hinchliffe – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Anita King – NMAS Mediator – SA | Kerri Pietens – FDR Practitioner – WA| Ana Walker – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – QLD |Janis Bull – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – VIC | Andrew Foy-Brown – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – NSW | Sina Hashemi Fesharaky – FDR Practitioner – VIC | Margo Orbell – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – QLD | Jacqueline ‘Jacqui’ Orwell – FDR Practitioner, NMAS Mediator and FGC – NSW | Eve Clare – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – QLD | Mark Shumsky – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Gabrielle ‘Elle’ Boyd – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Nicole Koelewijn – NMAS Mediator – WA | Kerime Danis – NMAS Mediator – NSW | David Hennessy – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Cynthia Brooking – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – QLD | Troy Constance – NMAS Mediator – NSW | William Francis – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Megan Morris – FDR Practitioner – QLD
Directory Pages for our main member categories
- Find a NMAS Mediator https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-nmas-mediator/
- Find a FDRP Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fdrp-member/
- Find a FGC Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fgc-member/
Professional Development Information
Regular and Special Events
- FGC- Training Online Workshop – October 7th, 14th and 15th. FGC Training Workshop
- Preparing for NMAS Assessment – 1st Tuesday 7th and 2nd Wednesday 8th of each month Mi NMAS Assessment Expectations, Hosted online, Running between June and December 2021 | Humanitix
- Mi Peer Group Supervision – every second Tuesday evening – 14th and 28th. This is an opportunity for members to come together to discuss cases, books, ideas and resources they are using to support their professional practice. Mi Peer Group Supervision – Mediation Institute
- Q&A and Open Mike for Mediators – Tuesday – 14th, 21st and 28th. This is an opportunity for mentoring, questions and connection with Ken and whoever else from the Mi team can come along. https://events.humanitix.com/mi-mediators-q-and-a-and-open-mike
- Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial – Wednesday – 1st, 22nd and 29th. https://events.humanitix.com/fdr-tutorial
- Wednesday -15th September – Australian Institute of Family Studies Webinar – Including the interest of children and young people in policy development: current challenges and opportunities Registration (gotowebinar.com) and also Family Law Pathways Webinar – The New Family Law Court – How will it be different? The new Family Law Court: How will it be different? Tickets | TryBooking Australia
- Practice Development Mastermind– Monday 27th. Register here
Links to register to these and other events are available on the Mi Events Calendar. https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/events/
Find out more about our members
Monthly training update on October 2021 and looking forward to November 2021.
Update on Mediation Institute membership on July 2021 and looking forward to August 2021