Back by popular demand we will be re-introducing peer supervision every second Thursday evening.
Who is it for?
Peer supervision is for Mediation Institute Members who want to talk about case issues and situations with their peers.
How does it work?
The event will run every 2nd Thursday evening from 7.30 pm Victorian time.
- Mi Members can RSVP in the Mi Mediators Network – https://network.mediationinstitute.edu.au/events
- Members of the public who are Dispute Resolution Professionals can join for a small fee – https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mi-peer-supervision-tickets-330188331187
The supervision is live and online so that no one misses out. We’ll be using the Mi Mediator Network you will be able to organise and share resources.
In the Network we use the spaces to share resources and chatter between live sessions
- NMAS Mediators – https://network.mediationinstitute.edu.au/groups/6551244
- FDR practitioner – https://network.mediationinstitute.edu.au/share/cHUJBLWzgABpNEga
- Family Group Conference Facilitators – https://network.mediationinstitute.edu.au/share/kkWqYmPFqLB8vmxs
Why join the Network?
The network has grown to 244 members so far in 2022 and provides you with social media like ability to ask questions, share your perspectives, see when events are on and simply RSVP with a downloadable calendar invite and more.
Did I mention that it is free?
The question isn’t why join the Mi Mediators Network it should be why wouldn’t you?