Mediation Institute is convening a private meeting for Mediation Institute Members and invited guests to consider how we can support each other and our communities through the challenges presented by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Meeting on Friday 27th March 2020
We will be holding a video meeting to open the conversation and begin a project plan to pool resources and develop a collaborative objective for the project.
You can register to attend on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mi-community-support-online-meeting-tickets-100889408938
Can’t attend live?
If you are interested in participating or finding out more register and we’ll let you know how the meeting went. The registration form has the space for you to enter comments or suggestions as well.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has changed the world dramatically and the impact is only just begining.
Mi Community Support Online is the seed of an idea to bring together the resources of Mediation Institute and our associated not-for-profits and collaborative partners to develop a plan to support our members and our communities through what looks to be a number of months of turmoil.
There will be a need for the specialist skills developed by Mediation Institute members in:
- Video Meeting Facilitation
- Family Dispute Resolution Mediation
- Community Mediation
- Transformative Relationship Mediation
- Family Group Conferencing
- Post Separation Coaching
- Conflict Coaching
- Post Separation Parenting Coaching
- Child contact supervision
- Legal Services
- Psychological Support
And that is just scratching the surface of the skills that we know you have.
Purpose of the Meeting
To see who wants to come together with Mediation Institute to develop a program to support our communities.
- Paid services where people can afford them or we can find someone to fund your work
- pro-bono where there is a need that can’t be met in any other way.
Agenda for the meeting
- Establish a clear objective / goal
- Consider our resources and strengths
- Discuss how these may determine and contribute to meeting the needs of our community and our collaborators (you)
- Begin the project plan and determine the next step (if any)