2nd June 2020
At our next meeting for the Mi Community Mediation Service Meeting on the 9th June we want to move things along so we are ready to officially launch the program on the 1st July 2020.
Please register for the meeting if you are a professional member and are interested in being part of the program.
The intention of the service is to provide dispute resolution services without delay for members of our community throughout Australia.
Services are to be provided by Mediation Institute Members through Interact Support.
- We will attempt fortnightly meetings on Tuesday evenings moving forward due to low attendance of Friday afternoon meetings.
Next meeting – https://events.humanitix.com/interact-support-mediator-meeting
- join the Mi Community Support group on Facebook to participate at other times. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NegotiationHelp/
- we are working on a new registration process on the Interact Support Website – Check it out – https://interact.support/register-2/
- we set up a Facebook page for the Tenant / Landlord mediation services which we want to talk about collapsing / rebranding into a general Community Mediation Page – https://www.facebook.com/rpmmf/
- we are working with Nathan from MODRON to learn how to use MODRON as the case management tool for Interact Support. Once you are part of the initiative you’ll have access to a sandbox site under the Mediation Institute banner (learning only) version and a live site under the Interact Support banner and training.
- Interact Support Incorporated which is a not-for-profit will host the Mi Community Mediation program to help make it possible for other not-for-profits to refer to the program www.interact.support
- Infographic on the Mi Community Mediation Program is available here – https://mediationinstitute.sharepoint.com/:i:/r/sites/MiCS/Shared%20Documents/Images/Mi%20Community%20Mediation%20Services.png?csf=1&web=1&e=63KanB
This infographic gives an idea of the process for the Mi Community Mediation Service.
Services are delivered remotely during the social distancing restrictions of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
In the future face to face services will be at the discretion of the dispute resolution practitioner providing the services.