Membership Update – October 2020
Welcome to our new and renewing members over the past two months. Click on the blue underlined names to visit their profile.
Abid Mujala – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Annalise Antoniou – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Judith Flowers – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Lisa Farrugia – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Matthew Karakoulakis – NMAS – Victoria | Jessica Kastoun – NMAS Mediator and FDRP – NSW | Solitare Meerman – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | James Kenna – NMAS Mediator – Victoria | Lisa Walker – FDRP – Victoria | Jo-Anne Cottee – FGC Member – NSW | Seak Manor – FGC Member – NSW | Sam Langran – NMAS Mediator – NSW ||
Professional Development Information
- Mi Monday Mediation Mentoring -2nd November, 9th November, 16 November, 23 November, 30th November https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/mi-monday-mediation-mentoring/all/
- Techy Tuesday for Mediators – 10th November, 17th November, 24th November,
- Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial – 4th November (Tutorial on FDR Practitioner Language Skills) https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/family-dispute-resolution-tutorial-2020-07-29/all/
- FamilyProperty Mock Mediation Series – 10th November and 24th November https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/fdr-property-mediation-using-familyproperty-webinar-series/all/
- Practice Development and Marketing Mastermind – 20th November https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/practice-development-and-marketing/2020-10-20/
- FDR Peer Supervision – 21st November https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/family-dispute-resolution-tutorial-2020-07-29/2020-09-23/
The first session on pre-mediation went really and we are likely to run the event again in 2021.
There are still two sessions to run for registered participants.
- 10th November – tutorial on facilitating mediation using FamilyProperty.
- 24th November – Practical Co-Mediation Mock mediation sessions using FamilyProperty.
Property FDR Role Players Needed
Mediation Institute is running an in-house training program for a Family Relationship Center and need some more role players for the property mediation sessions.
Thursday 5th November – 8.30 am to 11 am QLD Time and 12.30 – 3 pm QLD Time – we need role players for property FDR mediation. We’ll be running two online video mediation sessions.
You can access the Family Dispute Resolution Role Plays Scheduler if you are on our Grad. Dip. FDR course, Property FDR Certificate Course, FDR Refresher Course or are a Mi Member. Just find the date and put down your name on the role play scheduler. If you are unsure about how to do that email email@example.com
Online Peer group Supervision
Free monthly FDR Supervision for Mediation Institute Members and FDR students. Come along and talk about cases and scenarios.
Update on Mediation Institute membership on July 2021 and looking forward to August 2021