Membership Update – March 2021
Welcome to our new and renewing members over the past two months.
Click on the members name to visit their profile.
Dino De Marchi – NMAS – VIC | Ken Speakman – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – QLD | Amelia Koh-Butler – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Ambika Zutshi – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Daniel Moren – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Julia Barling – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Lisa Bell – NMAS Mediator and FDRP – VIC | Tatiana Callanan – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Susan Marsenic – NMAS – NSW | Shane McClure – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – Vic|| Jagdeep Bhatia – NMAS Mediator -WA | Abigail ‘Abby’ Wildsmith – FDR Practitioner – QLD | Laura Daley – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Suzanne Pinyon – NMAS Mediator – SA | Sian Dyce -NMAS Mediator – NSW | Feeby (Amy) Fong – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Deborah Acason – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Tamara Allen – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Chrystal Dillon – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Matthias Foo – NMAS Mediator – WA | Belinda Williams – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Tania Thompson – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Vanessa Pattison – FGC Facilitator – ACT | Barbara Jenner – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Iveta Bales – FDR Practitioner – ACT |
Directory Pages for our main member categories
- Find a NMAS Mediator https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-nmas-mediator/
- Find a FDRP Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fdrp-member/
- Find a FGC Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fgc-member/
Professional Development Information
We’re into the March already!
- Q&A and Open Mike for Mediators – every Tuesday – 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th. This is an opportunity for mentoring, questions and connection with Ken and whoever else from the Mi team can come along. https://events.humanitix.com/mi-mediators-q-and-a-and-open-mike
- Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial – every Wednesday – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24t and 31st. https://events.humanitix.com/fdr-tutorial
- Practice Development Mastermind- Monday 29th. Practice Development Mastermind – Mediation Institute
Other events may be advertised on the Events Calendar.
Mediator Musings Podcast with Venita
Director of Applied Learning Ken Speakman and member Venita Dimos chatted in our latest episode of Mediator Musings. You can find it here if you missed it.
Ongoing Professional Development update for FDRP's
The Attorney Generals Department will be auditing FDRP’s to ensure that you are completing the mandatory 24 hours of FDR specific professional development activities.
The review of the National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS) is well underway with workshops now completed. The next step will be a comprehensive survey. If you would like an update please visit the NMAS Review website.
Call for Submissions National Mediation Conference
Call for submissions close 14th March 2021 for the National Mediation Conference. Download more information here.