Membership Update: June 2021
Message from Joanne,
It’s great to welcome so many new and renewing members each month. Mediation Institute continues to grow strongly.
We have more exciting developments as we move towards forming more international alliances to help build the support we have in place for you in your professional practice.
Remember that the Mi Members and Students course area has all sorts of resources available for you for free. Mi Members & Students (study247.online)
Welcome to our new and renewing members.
Click on the member’s name to visit their profile.
Jai-Leigh Beard – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Belinda Egan – NMAS and FDR Practitioner – VIC | Glenda ‘Gem’ Emmerson – NMAS – QLD | Ajith Perera – FDR Practitioner – ACT | Kerry Puas – FDR Practitioner – ACT | Kamille Dietrich – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Monique Rootes – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Karolien van Ark – NMAS Mediator – WA | Rebecca Clancy – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Kylie Provest – FGC Facilitator – ACT | Lisa Klug – NMAS Mediator – VIC || Lee Lee – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – QLD | Bronwyn Sach – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Samantha De Vos – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Fiona Mather – FDR Practitioner – NSW | Fiona Kirkman – FDR Practitioner – NSW | Clare Byrt – NMAS Mediator – SA | Yvonne Flanders – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – QLD | Sally Hughes – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Leanne Phillips – Associate – QLD | Gil Avenaim – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – NSW | Natasha Walford – FGC Facilitator – NSW |Tara Weir – FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – NSW | Barbara Kana – NMAS | Mediator – QLD | Viola Katotas – NMAS Mediator – VIC|| Carrie Osborne – FGC Facilitator – NSW
Directory Pages for our main member categories
- Find a NMAS Mediator https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-nmas-mediator/
- Find a FDRP Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fdrp-member/
- Find a FGC Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fgc-member/
Professional Development Information
June has arrived!
- Preparing for NMAS Assessment – 1st Tuesday and 2nd Wednesday of each month Mi NMAS Assessment Expectations, Hosted online, Running between June and December 2021 | Humanitix
- Family Group Conferencing Group Supervision – this is for our FGC members and current students. https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/family-group-conferencing-group-supervision-with-eve-clare-june-2021/
- Q&A and Open Mike for Mediators – every Tuesday – 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th. This is an opportunity for mentoring, questions and connection with Ken and whoever else from the Mi team can come along. https://events.humanitix.com/mi-mediators-q-and-a-and-open-mike
- Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial – every Wednesday – 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 26th. https://events.humanitix.com/fdr-tutorial
- Practice Development Mastermind- Monday 28th. Practice Development Mastermind – Mediation Institute
Links to these and other events are available on the Mi Events Calendar. https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/events/
MSB Frequently Asked Questions
The Mediator Standards Board (MSB) has a helpful list of frequently asked questions that may be helpful to refer to from time to time if you are a NMAS Mediator. If you are a FDRP or a lapsed NMAS Mediator it also explains what to do to become accredited or accredited again.