Mediation Institute Membership Update: July 2021
We have some interesting new initiatives starting in July and the opportunity to get involved in the International Mediation Awareness Week.
Remember that the Mi Members and Students course area has all sorts of resources available for you for free. Mi Members & Students (study247.online)
Welcome to our new and renewing members.
Click on the member’s name to visit their profile.
Lee Lee – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – QLD | Bronwyn Sach – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Samantha De Vos – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Fiona Mather – FDR Practitioner – NSW | Fiona Kirkman – FDR Practitioner – NSW | Clare Byrt – NMAS Mediator – SA | Yvonne Flanders – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – QLD | Sally Hughes – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Leanne Phillips – Associate – QLD | Gil Avenaim – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – NSW | Natasha Walford – FGC Facilitator – NSW |Tara Weir – FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – NSW | Barbara Kana – NMAS | Mediator – QLD | Viola Katotas – NMAS Mediator – VIC|| Varsha Lal – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Carrie Osborne – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Ho Kiu (Hollia) Lam – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Leana Marquet – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Ling Sands – NMAS Mediatior – NSW | Shona Kennedy – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Tasnim Saeid – NMAS Meditator and FDR Practitioner – NSW | Diedre Pye – NMAS Mediatior – QLD | Alex Blake – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Kelly Piper – NMAS Mediator – TAS | Fiona Burns – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – NSW | Jade Lindsay – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Monica O’Brien – FDR Practitioner – WA | Brittany McCroary – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Peter Ross – NMAS Mediator – TAS | Rebecca McMahon – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Sandra Abrams – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Caroline Bray – FDR Practitioner – NSW | Monique Andreatta – NMAS Meditator – ACT | Jacqueline Brauman – NMAS Mediation – VIC | Karen Dixon – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Big Brown House – Corporate – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Lesley Day – Associate – VIC
Directory Pages for our main member categories
- Find a NMAS Mediator https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-nmas-mediator/
- Find a FDRP Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fdrp-member/
- Find a FGC Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fgc-member/
Professional Development Information
Regular and Special Events
- Practice Development Mastermind- Friday 2nd. Practice Development Mastermind – Mediation Institute
- Preparing for NMAS Assessment – 1st Tuesday and 2nd Wednesday of each month Mi NMAS Assessment Expectations, Hosted online, Running between June and December 2021 | Humanitix
- Q&A and Open Mike for Mediators – every Tuesday – 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th. This is an opportunity for mentoring, questions and connection with Ken and whoever else from the Mi team can come along. https://events.humanitix.com/mi-mediators-q-and-a-and-open-mike
- Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial – every Wednesday – 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th. https://events.humanitix.com/fdr-tutorial
- The Lawyer, The Law and Family Law Mediation – once off Interact Support event https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/the-lawyer-the-law-and-family-law-mediation/
Links to these and other events are available on the Mi Events Calendar. https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/events/
Find out more about our members
Update on Mediation Institute membership on July 2021 and looking forward to August 2021
Mediation Institute Members get a 10% discount on the Building Your Professional Brand program. It is a self-paced online learning course developed by International Personal Branding expert, Mark Hodgson. It comprises 17 sections and takes around 6-8 hours to complete. It contains tutorial videos, multi-media and dynamic learning exercises designed to make the learning experience both engaging and effective.