Mediation Institute Membership Update: August 2021
We have some interesting new initiatives starting in July and the opportunity to get involved in the International Mediation Awareness Week.
Remember that the Mi Members and Students course area has all sorts of resources available for you for free. Mi Members & Students (study247.online)
Welcome to our new and renewing members.
Click on the member’s name to visit their profile.
Varsha Lal – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Carrie Osborne – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Ho Kiu (Hollia) Lam – NMAS Mediator – VIC | Leana Marquet – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Ling Sands – NMAS Mediatior – NSW | Shona Kennedy – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Tasnim Saeid – NMAS Meditator and FDR Practitioner – NSW | Diedre Pye – NMAS Mediatior – QLD | Alex Blake – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Kelly Piper – NMAS Mediator – TAS | Fiona Burns – NMAS Mediator, FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – NSW | Jade Lindsay – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Monica O’Brien – FDR Practitioner – WA | Brittany McCroary – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Peter Ross – NMAS Mediator – TAS | Rebecca McMahon – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Sandra Abrams – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Caroline Bray – FDR Practitioner – NSW | Monique Andreatta – NMAS Meditator – ACT | Jacqueline Brauman – NMAS Mediation – VIC | Karen Dixon – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Big Brown House – Corporate – FGC Facilitator – NSW || Lesley Day – Associate – VIC | Evgeny Vasilyev – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Junichi Horie – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Georgina Cook – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Cate ‘Cathryn’ McMahon – NMAS Mediator – QLD | Vanessa Barnes – FGC Facilitator – NSW | Gemma McGrath – NMAS Mediator – WA | Terry Kwok Cheong Leung – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Erin Rowlatt – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Louise Syme – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitioner – QLD | Terence Sai Hong Lee – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Kayla Curtis – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Jason Tozer – NMAS Mediator – NSW | Leila Aria – FDR Practitioner – QLD | Sandra Kettlewell – FDR Practitioner and FGC Facilitator – NSW | Christopher Erskine – NAS Mediator – ACT | Janis Bull – NMAS Mediator and FDR Practitoner – VIC | Sina Hashemi Fesharaky – FDR Practitioner – VIC | Jacqueline ‘Jacqui’ Orwell – FDR Practitioner, NMAS Mediator and FGC – NSW
Directory Pages for our main member categories
- Find a NMAS Mediator https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-nmas-mediator/
- Find a FDRP Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fdrp-member/
- Find a FGC Member https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/mi-members/find-a-fgc-member/
Professional Development Information
Regular and Special Events
- FGC-Process Discussion & Supervison – Thursday 5th. FGC – Process Discussion & Supervision – Mediation Institute
- Preparing for NMAS Assessment – 1st Tuesday and 2nd Wednesday of each month Mi NMAS Assessment Expectations, Hosted online, Running between June and December 2021 | Humanitix
- Mi Peer Group Supervision – every second Tuesday evening – 3rd, 17th and 31st . This is an opportunity for members to come together to discuss cases, books, ideas and resources they are using to support their professional practice. Mi Peer Group Supervision – Mediation Institute
- Q&A and Open Mike for Mediators – every Tuesday – 10th, 17th, 24th and 1st. This is an opportunity for mentoring, questions and connection with Ken and whoever else from the Mi team can come along. https://events.humanitix.com/mi-mediators-q-and-a-and-open-mike
- Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial – every Wednesday – 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th. https://events.humanitix.com/fdr-tutorial
- Practice Development Mastermind- Monday 23rd. Practice Development Mastermind – Mediation Institute
Links to register to these and other events are available on the Mi Events Calendar. https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/events/