Due to an increase in the demand for Workplace Relations consulting services from our members and clients across Victoria, the Victorian Chamber is seeking expressions of interest from accomplished individuals to deliver high quality, commercially competitive Workplace Relations consulting services to Victorian businesses, on a contract basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of workplace relations legislation and experience in workplace investigations, training and mediation, advocacy or enterprise agreements.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of achievement in the HR or Workplace Relations field;
- A clear customer focus with excellent presentation and networking skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Candidates should send in a brief cover letter and career overview that demonstrates how they meet the following key selection criteria, relevant to the workstream/s they which to be considered for:
- Delivery of professional Workplace Investigations
- Experience in representing at formal conciliations and hearings before external tribunals.
- Generalist skills and experience in other HR areas, such as mediation and training
- Enterprise Bargaining expertise
Submitting an expression of interest
If this sounds like you, please submit your application online under the Careers section of our website, www.victorianchamber.com.au/careers by COB 27 September 2018. Applications, including a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria contained within the position description, should be addressed to Tanya Dias.
We will also consider applications from parties seeking casual employment.