- Responsibility over a variety of issues / hands-on, people focused approach.
- $92,348 - $96,024 + superannuation (dependent on experience).
- Eastern suburbs, full time, 12 month fixed term.
This volunteer and community based services organisation operates across the breadth of Victoria and has a deep history of engaging and supporting the people of this great state.
Reporting to the Dispute Resolutions Manager, this role operates under limited direction in assessing and resolving dispute resolution matters in accordance with relevant legislation, policies, procedures and industrial agreements. This role will be key in driving and identifying high quality processes and outcomes for frontline leaders, including coaching and education, to develop their ability to proactively manage matters.
In order to succeed in this role, you will possess the following skills and expertise;
- Specialist knowledge of complaints handling procedures ideally within a regulatory or government setting
- Ability to proactively resolve complex issues in accordance with relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prepare complex documentation for a range of audiences
- Prior experience in managing complex and sensitive investigations and grievance matters
- A naturally consultative style with strong relationship management skills
- Composure under pressure with the ability to influence managers to deliver quality outcomes
- Ability to build trusting relationships, and ensure that communications with all parties are consistent and transparent.
If you have the above mentioned skills and are keen to join an organisation that makes a difference within our community, apply now.
For more specific questions, feel free to contact Michelle Nugara at The Next Step firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2790321.
|03 9664 0900||Level 1, Suite 1.02, 838 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008|