A unique opportunity has become available to join Victoria Police's OneLink team in a newly created role.
OneLink provides a confidential service to current and former employees impacted by Workplace Harm by helping to reduce barriers to reporting issues, providing an end-to-end service to ensure matters are addressed and supporting employees to choose which pathway is right for them.
This proactive role has been created to work on a range of initiatives, in the first instance leading the implementation of a new Workplace Behaviours Framework including:
- Coordination, management and training of internal accredited mediators and conflict coaches;
- Establishing a community of practice of internal mediators and conflict coaches;
- Driving a scaffolded approach to learning through coordination of the delivery of training to leaders, delivery of an e-learning module, and identifying opportunities to include Workplace Behaviours content in existing Victoria Police education programs; and
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders to deliver project and service outcomes.
The successful candidate will have a flair for cutting through complexity and presenting information in ways that are direct, compelling and influential. The role suits someone who enjoys working flexibly, thrives in a dynamic work environment, possesses highly developed liaison and problem solving skills and enjoys a project management and coordination approach.
Requirements and relevant information:
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- One (1) full time, ongoing position available.
- VPSG5 salary range $96,942 - $117,293 p.a + super + leave loading.
Your application must include:
- Resume, and;
- Completed application form - attached to the job advertisement.
Applications close midnight, Monday 24 June 2019 - No applications will be accepted via email.
If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirements/reasonable adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact VPS Recruitment via email VPSRECRUITMENT@police.vic.gov.au.
Victoria Police is a large organisation employing police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
At Victoria Police our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We continually seek to attract and retain a diverse workforce which includes people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Find out what it is like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au