- Competitive hourly rate + super
- New project team!
- Large Government Department
About the Company
Davidson are excited to be partnering with this leading Government department to recruit experienced multiple Senior Dispute and Mediation Officers (AO6). This is a brand new project team being built to assist in on-going facilitation of mediation and dispute resolution. If you are analytical, enjoy stakeholder management and complex case management, this would be the perfect role for you. These contracts are starting ASAP and until December 2020.
About the Role
- End to end case management of disputes - logging cases and ensuring cases are closed within SLA timeframes
- Extensive stakeholder management and faciliation of mediation between two parties, ensuring successful outcomes for all
- Providing high level concillation for complex cases
- Interpreting legislation and policy to provide advice for stakeholders assisting in
- Scheduling mediation meetings - face to face and phone conference
- You will come from a background in extensive case management or complex case resolution
- Previous legal experience is highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
Please note - applications are only being reviewed online through the SEEK portal.
We thank you for your interest however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com