About Pinnacle Rehab
Pinnacle Rehab is part of the Allied Health Australia group - we are a market leader and have been providing treatment and rehabilitation services to Australians for over 21 years.
We offer a highly professional service that provides care to workers and health and wellbeing solutions for employers and their staff. We are experts in helping people return to work and life following injury and illness - our point of difference is that we understand and deliver unique services that consistently meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
At Pinnacle, we value innovation and flexibility and offer fantastic career development for our employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Psychologist, Provisonal Psychologist or a Rehabilitation Counsellor on a full or part-time basis.
- Assessments and Case management
- Evidence based early intervention
- Ability to use your clinical skills in a person centred approach
- Engage and maintain relationships with all stakeholders to ensure all parties are working collaboratively,
- Provide strategic direction to support the achievement of returning to work and promoting independence.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- A high level of commitment to ensure cases are managed at a level that consistently meets/exceeds customer expectations
- Exceptional communication skills including strong negotiation skills
- Proactive approach with an ability to problem solve and think laterally
- Previous experience in Occupational Rehabilitation will be highly regarded
- Mediator Preferred
- Tertiary Qualified Rehabilitation Counsellors or Registered Psychologist
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Full membership with Rehabilitation Counselling Association of Australasia (RCAA) or Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors (ASORC)
- Flexibility to work from home and the IT systems to support this to minimise any lost time
- Fantastic remuneration, achievable bonus incentive scheme
- Exposure to expert clinicians for peer consultation
- Supportive and approachable management team
- Ongoing professional development and the potential for career growth in a successful, innovative and results oriented organisation
If this role is for you, Click on 'Apply for this Job' to let us have your CV and Cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Chris Hammacott 0408 896 938