- Networking and relationship focus
- Not for profit organisation
- Traralgon based, part time (0.4 FTE/2 days per week)
Outstanding opportunity to promote, maintain and deliver services for FMC in the wider community
FMC Mediation and Counselling (FMC) has been helping people take back control of their lives for over 30 years and has evolved into one of the most successful providers of relationship services in Victoria. With strong government relationships, FMC is regarded as a high performing and trusted partner providing niche services. Creative and innovative thinking is instilled in our culture; with a core focus on quality, performance and consumer centric service delivery.
The appointee to this role will facilitate the operations of the Gippsland Family Law Pathways Network and will promote, maintain and deliver services for FMC in the wider community. Key deliverables associated with this role include:
- To establish links between post-separation services across the catchment area through a Family Law Pathways Network, and to organise regional meetings of the Network;
- Develop and maintain cross-sector training to help build strong working relationships across the family law system and build professional knowledge;
- Develop and maintain appropriate referral mechanisms between locally based organisations operating as part of or alongside the family law system;
- To establish and maintain contact with relevant community service organisations, legal firms, government departments, and individuals as appropriate.
To be considered for appointment to this role, prospective candidates must possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline together with demonstrated professional working experience in the community sector. A proven ability to engage both private and community based services is essential as is experience in the facilitation of groups and events. In particular, the appointee will have demonstrated experience in promotion, marketing and networking strategies together with well-developed relationship management skills. Other essential criteria include expert communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop creative solutions to situations as they arise.
This position is based in our Traralgon office and is available on a part time basis (0.4 FTE/2 days per week). FMC offers a workplace culture reflective of a vibrant, learning organisation where our people are highly engaged in their work and committed to making a difference. As an equal opportunity employer, we aim to create an inclusive environment where differences including gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation and family and caring responsibilities are valued. We invite you to be part of a not for profit organisation that fosters a diverse workplace.
Enquiries may be directed to Ms Kristen Poel – Regional Services Manager on 5175 9333. Applications can be sent directly to: email@example.com
Our organisation is committed to child safety and satisfactory completion of a Working with Children Check and National Police Check are mandatory for the preferred candidate.
Whilst we appreciate the interest of all prospective candidates, please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.