Principal Consultant - Training
- Showcase your experience in mental health training, workplace mediation and coaching
- Deliver consulting services across metro and regional VIC
- Be part of a National team focused on mental health and wellbeing in the work place
- Full time or part time opportunities available
Converge International is an industry leader in providing health and wellbeing and people risk management solutions. As a wholly owned Australian company, we have assisted some of Australia’s largest industry, government and corporate clients in supporting their people, building healthy workplaces and resolving their people issues.
They are seeking a passionate Principal Consultant to work with their National Training and Consulting teams with extensive experience and a focus in developing, designing and delivering training. Experience in workplace conflict resolution services, including mediation and team facilitation, coaching and delivering strategic human resource solutions is highly desirable.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver high quality, engaging and contemporary workplace training services in the areas of mental health and wellbeing
- Recognise and anticipate real or potential risks and provide appropriate recommendations for intervention
- Explore solutions that optimise workplace health and wellbeing
- Understand issues common to workplace relations and employment frameworks
- Deliver team assessments, analysis and complete comprehensive reports
- Work flexibly across various locations
- Deliver, where necessary and in line with your skill set, other services including but not limited to EAP, risk assessments and critical incident debriefing.
You will have:
- Registration as a mental health Professional (i.e. Psychologist, Social worker, Counsellor)
- Experience working with complex organisational human resources environments and in delivering strategic human resource solutions
- Experience in designing and delivering adult education and training programs in mental health and wellbeing
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in workplace conflict resolution and accreditation with the Mediator Standards Board is highly desirable
A driver's licence, own vehicle and a willingness to deliver services across metro and regional VIC are a must.
If you are a team oriented professional who is committed to achieving great outcomes for your clients then we'd like to hear from you.
To apply please click on apply now and complete the online application form.