Nabenet is currently recruiting for an Accredited Mediator to complete Facilitated Discussions for metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria in a casual capacity. The Facilitated Discussion service is an intervention program used where a workplace relationship issue is a barrier to an injured worker’s return to work.
Nabenet is a leading Occupational Rehabilitation Provider in Victoria. We're an independent Australian owned company and an approved provider for WorkSafe Victoria and Comcare. Nabenet specialise in facilitating a timely and sustainable return to work following illness or injury with a focus on early intervention.
About the role
- Your role will be to deliver the Facilitated Discussion service
- Liaise with injured workers, employers and treaters to understand the conflict or relationship issue which is a barrier to the injured worker’s return to work
- Arrange a meeting and facilitate discussion between parties to enable a resolution and address return to work barriers
- Work in a fast paced environment, driven by the company values of quality, customer service, outcomes and team work
To be successful
- Experience in a relevant area of conflict resolution, mediation and/or dispute management
- National Mediator Accredited Standards (NMAS) accreditation
- You must have a tertiary qualification, and current registration with the appropriate body, in either Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling.
- Have at least 1-2 years work experience post completion of your degree.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be a confident communicator and are comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders.
- Have excellent writing skills and have experience writing reports.
- Have experience in completing assessments and making recommendations.
For more information please contact HR Manager, Ira Gauvin on (03) 9981 9888