- Townsville location
- $78,071 - $81,529
About the Employer
Centacare provides counselling, family support, mediation, family dispute resolution, disability services, education and courses, crisis housing and homelessness support, youth services, community engagement and aged care services. Centacare services the North Queensland community from offices in Townsville, Ayr, Bowen, Mt Isa, Cloncurry, Longreach and Normanton.
Benefits you will enjoy
- Competitive Salary Package SCHCDS Award
- Salary Sacrifice up to $15,900
- Additional 1 weeks annual leave and 1 day birthday leave
- The opportunity for professional development and study leave
About the Role
Our Family Relationship Centre is seeking a tertiary qualified and experienced Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner. In this role you will:
- Provide support to families by facilitating negotiations, offering early intervention and prevention, community education and support services
- Undertake client intake, risk and needs assessment
- Undertake family dispute resolution and case management with couples, families and individuals
- Conduct assessments of clients and make appropriate referrals
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Tertiary qualification in Psychology, Social Work, Law, or Family Dispute Resolution / Mediation.
- Experience in family dispute resolution and child-focused practices
- Be an accredited FDRP or the ability to obtain registration
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to obtain a Yellow and Blue Card
If this opportunity is something you are interested in, then we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing how your experience, qualifications and knowledge will enable you to exceed in this role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, contact email@example.com